Executives of AGILITY 360 Carrollton are Fraudsters and *** Men. Research What Happened to Wingspan Portfolio Advisors. Read the Reports.
The Executives of Agility 360 are in my opinion Fraudsters and *** Men. They have very poor execution skills and they are masters of deception. They rushed to start this new company, Agility 360 in Carrollton, TX, after their previous company, Wingspan Portfolio Advisors was driven into the ground. They stiffed their lenders and their workers. They left everyone holding the bag. They took the money and ran. This new venture, Agility 360, is just a new hustle for them. They had the website created overnight after Wingspan filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. When these men led Wingspan Portfolio Advisors into Florida it was an abysmal failure. They went from boom to bust overnight. Now tell me this - how can they save your business when they could not save their own? They are not experts. Especially Justin Belter and Jason Dickard. Steven Horne took these young guys and paid professional spin masters to lie about their backgrounds and put out professional business profiles for these men backed up with professional photos to pass them off to the unsuspecting public as 'seasoned professionals and executives' when in fact they were not. Steven Horne wanted to put forth a face to the public that he had an 'experienced team'with him. One that he could not afford at the time so he chose to take these young guys and repackage them. Even Steve Horne was a professional FRAUDSTER.
These men do not have the background of 'seasoned professionals'. Everything about THEM and about Agility 360 is a LIE. They are HUSTLERS. FRAUDS. *** MEN.
I wouldn't trust these men to run a dog park. Much less let them into my business to try and fix ANYTHING. No one with their background could get hired as a janitor yet they can put forth a lie to the public about their past and have it be believed. Even JP Morgan Chase DUMPED THEM with a QUICKNESS. When they went down into Florida they were losing contracts left and right. One worker in Florida said that these men 'turned off many companies' by how they did business. Companies started to YANK CONTRACTS.
These are some SLEAZY DUDES.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."