Carrollton, Texas
1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

The Executives of Agility 360 are in my opinion Fraudsters and *** Men. They have very poor execution skills and they are masters of deception. They rushed to start this new company, Agility 360 in Carrollton, TX, after their previous company, Wingspan Portfolio Advisors was driven into the ground. They stiffed their lenders and their workers. They left everyone holding the bag. They took the money and ran. This new venture, Agility 360, is just a new hustle for them. They had the website created overnight after Wingspan filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. When these men led Wingspan Portfolio Advisors into Florida it was an abysmal failure. They went from boom to bust overnight. Now tell me this - how can they save your business when they could not save their own? They are not experts. Especially Justin Belter and Jason Dickard. Steven Horne took these young guys and paid professional spin masters to lie about their backgrounds and put out professional business profiles for these men backed up with professional photos to pass them off to the unsuspecting public as 'seasoned professionals and executives' when in fact they were not. Steven Horne wanted to put forth a face to the public that he had an 'experienced team'with him. One that he could not afford at the time so he chose to take these young guys and repackage them. Even Steve Horne was a professional FRAUDSTER.

These men do not have the background of 'seasoned professionals'. Everything about THEM and about Agility 360 is a LIE. They are HUSTLERS. FRAUDS. *** MEN.

I wouldn't trust these men to run a dog park. Much less let them into my business to try and fix ANYTHING. No one with their background could get hired as a janitor yet they can put forth a lie to the public about their past and have it be believed. Even JP Morgan Chase DUMPED THEM with a QUICKNESS. When they went down into Florida they were losing contracts left and right. One worker in Florida said that these men 'turned off many companies' by how they did business. Companies started to YANK CONTRACTS.

These are some SLEAZY DUDES.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Agility 360?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion