The Executives heading this company were Executives at the failed mortgage company called Wingspan Portfolio Advisors in Carrollton, Texas. Wingspan Portfolio Advisors filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy and is now out of business. The company was embroiled in controversy before it's closing due to mismanagement of funds. I question the integrity, the ethics and the executive abilities of the men who have left Wingspan (rumored to have been forced out) and who have now thrown together this new company called Agility 360 which is located in 2828 E Trinity Mills Rd #315, Carrollton, TX 75006. I have first hand knowledge of how these men operate and who they are as people and I would implore any company looking to do business with them to first review their online history and backgrounds (especially Justin Belter and Jason Dickard) before giving them any business. Review what JP Morgan Chase employees said about them as well when they came down to Florida doing business. Wingspan Portfolio Advisors is now out of business and shortly after the Ch. 7 bankruptcy and laying off their workers and shutting their doors their execs have started Agility 360. Ask yourself why would men, who are touting their business 'expertise', were not able to save their previous company. Wingspan Portfolio Advisors was full of Negligence, Abuse, Greed, and Unethical behavior in my honest and sincere estimation. In my opinion these are not 'good men' nor 'capable businessmen'. You risk endangering your company's online profile and their reputation by doing business with Agility 360.

The Executives Are Justin Belter, Jason Dickard, Cesar Hernandez and Raj Sharma.

PLEASE RESEARCH THESE MEN AND THEIR HISTORY BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO GIVING THEM YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR HARD EARNED REPUTATION.

This person wrote the review about Agility 360 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Agility 360 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Agility 360 agility 360 staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Agility 360?

Comments